Shot by Pino44io
|Vanilla Photo Mode||No|
|Custom Aspect Ratios||Yes, with hotsampling|
|Reshade||Yes, v4.1.1 or higher is known to work with HUD Toggle|
|DirectX versions||DirectX 11|
- Camera Tools by GHOSTINTHECAMERA
Features: Camera control, FoV, Tilt, Timestop and HUD Toggle
- CE table by One3rd
Features: Camera control, FoV, Tilt
- Pause Menu HUD Toggle by One3rd and Pino44io
Features: Toggle for the in-game and pause menu HUD
- Install the contents of the HUD Toggle Zip file to "..\Steam\steamapps\common\Mutant Year Zero\ZoneUE4\Binaries\Win64".
- By default the [Caps Lock] key will toggle the pause menu HUD. You will need to be in the main menu (which conveniently pauses the game) and then press [Caps Lock] to disable the HUD. Press [Caps Lock] again to enable it.
- Hotsampling works with SRWE. Set the game to windowed fullscreen and change the resolution with SRWE.
- Disable startup movies by going to "..\Steam\steamapps\common\Mutant Year Zero\ZoneUE4\Content\Movies" and renaming the .mp4 files.