Shot by Originalnicodr
|Vanilla Photo Mode||No|
|Custom Aspect Ratios||No|
|Reshade||Yes (read description)|
|DirectX versions||DirectX 11|
- Camera tools by Otis and Jan Schatter
Features: Free Camera, FOV, Timestop, HUD toggle, DOF control, time of day and weather control.
- Extract files where ever you want
- Start the game
- Launch the tools as admin
- A console window should appear with some text confirming everything's OK
- Ctrl-INS : Open / close in-game main menu
- Ctrl-Mouse wheel : Resize font
- INS : Enable/Disable camera
- HOME : Lock / unlock camera movement
- ALT + rotate/move : Faster rotate / move
- Right-CTRL + rotate/move : Slower rotate / move
- Controller Y-button + l/r-stick : Faster rotate / move
- Controller X-button + l/r-stick : Slower rotate / move
- Arrow up/down or mouse or r-stick : Rotate camera up/down
- Arrow left/right or mouse or r-stick : Rotate camera left/right
- Numpad 8/Numpad 5 or l-stick : Move camera forward/backward
- Numpad 4/Numpad 6 or l-stick : Move camera left / right
- Numpad 7/Numpad 9 or l/r-trigger : Move camera up / down
- Numpad 1/Numpad 3 or d-pad left/right : Tilt camera left / right
- Numpad +/- or d-pad up/down : Increase / decrease FoV
- Numpad * or controller B-button : Reset FoV
- Numpad 0 : Pause game. Press ESC twice to unpause (through menu)
- ALT+H : Help
In the camera tools, one timestop is implemented, as Numpad 0. This timestop works in-game during normal gameplay and during cutscenes. It's the menu timestop without showing the menu. However as I couldn't find a toggle switch for it, (resetting it to the old value leaves the game paused) you have to use the menu show/hide keys to unpause the game, which is ESC or the menu button on the controller. So TL;DR: to pause the game: press Numpad 0. To then unpause the game after that, press ESC (will show the menu) and again ESC (to get rid of the menu and continue the game). Easy.
In the camera menu (Control+INS) you'll find DoF controls. These controls work when the camera is enabled.
In order to efectivly control time of day and Weather the game must be unpaused and the camera must be enabled, otherwise the game's values are overwriting your changes. This is done to avoid you configuring things which have a negative effect on gameplay.
The game doesnt support the new versions of ReShade, it runs with the version 0.10.0.602 and SweetFx 2.0. However it isn't compatible with the camera tools. The only way to use both is to start the game and just when the game window comeout start the tools as admin (it's likely it will crash, just keep trying until you get it).