Shot by jim2point0
|Vanilla Photo Mode||No|
|Custom Aspect Ratios||Yes|
|DirectX versions||DirectX 11|
Some mods touch the same files. The script merger detects conflicts and allows you to decide which mods have priority over others. It is absolutely essential. https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/484
The game keels over if you install too many mods due to a weird internal mod limit. This mod removes that limit: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/3643
- Immersive Lighting (nudel edition)
Lighting Mods will probably make the biggest visual difference, but they are very subjective as to what you'll like.
- HD Reworked
- Monsters Reworked
Make sure your
mod.settingsfile has the following
[mod0Elysium] Enabled=1 Priority=0
Lets you push the graphics higher than ultra, like grass distance, density, etc.
Recommended grass settings: Grass density: 6000-8000 Grass distance SCale: 2.3 Grass Ring Size: 33554432 Grass Efficienty: 0.001
Extra odds and ends
- Beautiful Rocks: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2691
- Oaks: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/3852
- Haystacks: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1515
- Volumetric Clouds Over Skellige: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1302
- High quality faces: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1024
- Ciri Eyes: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/3215
- Yen Eyes: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2565
- Ultimate Clouds: https://mega.nz/file/yqpziabQ#JwJdR_9ytETCHET3GtpthVgmAcE91X24caugHQHN1GM
Ultimate Water: https://mega.nz/file/CrQC0KLS#lwajFoosXm4Y2yuhG6bvfzevGKf3b0CLG3NTyFLA7W4
Ultimate water gives you higher resolution water textures and enhanced reflections. The clouds do come with a performance penalty on some rigs (or so I've heard) so keep that in mind if you have relatively low performance
- Freecam & console
AMM lets you change your appearance (as well as Roach). It will ignore whatever you're wearing so you can still look cool while using items that have the stats you want.
Enable the script. Use the [ ] keys to change the time of day. Hold ALT to move the time faster. Hold CTRL to move the time slower.
To make the time transition smoother, in Cheat Engine, go to Edit -> settings -> hotkeys
Decrease keypoll interval and delay to 25-50
If you freeze the game with Photomode2inOne, you should still be able to access the menu by pressing escape. This will allow you to bump up your resolution with DSR or another means.
- When using the freecam mod, you might notice that trees\bushes behind Geralt will disappear as you fly around. That's because, when you enable the freecamera, those trees exist outside of the current camera frustum. If you want those trees or objects to stick around, you need to trick the game into thinking the camera is looking at those trees. So before you enable the freecam, rotate the in-game camera to look behind Geralt. Then when you enable the camera, those trees/objects will not disappear.