Shot by Otis_Inf
|Vanilla Photo Mode||Yes|
|Custom Aspect Ratios||Yes|
|DirectX versions||DirectX 11|
Universal Console Unlocker by Otis_Inf and SunBeam
Features: Unlocks the UE4 console in order to enter commands / cheats. See below what to do to enable the free camera.
Cheat table by Jim2Point0 and Otis_Inf
Features: Removal of range limit in photomode, removal of clipping check, Additional of control over rotation / movement speed in photomode.
Recommended console tweaks are the following. You can concatenate them together using the
| character to one string and
copy/paste them into the console in the game.
sg.ShadowQuality 5|sg.FoliageQuality 5|sg.ViewDistanceQuality 5|sg.PostProcessQuality 5|sg.EffectsQuality 5|sg.TextureQuality 5|r.Shadow.DistanceScale 4|r.Streaming.LimitPoolSizeToVRAM 0|r.Streaming.PoolSize 4096|r.Streaming.MaxTempMemoryAllowed 256|r.SSR.Quality 4|r.MaxQualityMode 1|r.StaticMeshLODDistanceScale 0.001
These set all quality settings to maximum and tweak the in-game streaming configuration so when you switch to a higher resolution it's going to load textures much faster than with the default settings.
- Enables the UE4 free camera
- Teleports your character to the current camera location
- slomo 0.5 / slomo 1.0
- Slow motion / Normal game speed
- showhud 0 / showhud 1
- hides / shows the in-game HUD. This is useful if you're using the debug camera instead of the in-game photomode. It's required to specify this command before you enable the debug camera otherwise it won't work.
- Pauses the game, which can be handy when you're trying to take a shot during a cutscene. The Universal Console Unlocker comes with a timestop
but that doesn't pauses cutscenes properly. Specifying
pauseagain continues the game
- r.DepthOfFieldQuality 0
- Disables the in-game DoF
- r.PostProcessAAQuality 2
- Switches the TAA to FXAA. This is ideal when you paused the game and the TAA ruins the shot because some pixels are still in motion.
To get back to the proper TAA for gameplay, use
- r.MotionBlurQuality 0
- Switches off motion blur. This can help with blurry elements when you pause the game and use the debug camera or the in-game photomode.
- r.DefaultFeature.LensFlare 0
- Disables the lensflare
- r.BloomQuality 0
- Disables the bloom
- r.Fog 0
- Disables the fog
The console has a history. Simply press arrow-up to get the list of last entered commands. This allows you to quickly switch between previously entered commands like ToggleDebugCamera, r.PostProcessAAQuality 2 etc. It's advisable to switch off the HUD before enabling the debug camera, as sometimes some HUD elements aren't hidden when the debug camera is enabled.
There's no tilt in the Debug camera in Unreal Engine. Best way to control it is via the keyboard + mouse. Use mouse wheel to control the movement speed, WASD for movement and Q + E to move up/down.