Shot by Otis_Inf
|Vanilla Photo Mode||Yes|
|Custom Aspect Ratios||No|
|DirectX versions||DirectX 11|
- Camera tools by Otis_Inf / One3rd / Jim2Point0
Features: Camera control, FoV control, HUD toggle
The tools don't come with a timestop feature. To take a shot from a paused game or from a cutscene take the following steps:
- Hit ESC (or the menu button on your controller) to bring up the pause menu
- Go into Graphics options. This will remove the DOF. No need to change anything.
- Press INS to enable the camera
- Press DEL or Left Bumper button on your controller to hide the menu / HUD
- Press 'Numpad .' or Right Bumper button to block input to the game. The camera will remember this setting so you don't have to toggle this every time!
You can now freely move the camera around, and the game perfectly frozen. When done, simply press DEL to show the menu/HUD again, press INS to disable the camera and press ESC again to go back into the action.