Shot by ItsYFP
|Vanilla Photo Mode||No|
|Custom Aspect Ratios||Yes|
|DirectX versions||DirectX 11|
- UE4 Console Unlocker by Otis_Inf & Sunbeam
Features: Pause Game, FOV Control, Hide HUD (read the Readme File for Hotkeys)
- Enables the UE4 free camera
- Teleports your character to the current camera location (Dosent work in small rooms)
- Slow motion / Normal game speed
- Forces Monsters in idel Animation, Player Character can keep moving around
The console has a history. Simply press arrow-up to get the list of last entered commands. This allows you to quickly switch between previously entered commands like
r.PostProcessAAQuality 2 etc. It's advisable to switch off the HUD before enabling the debug camera, as sometimes some HUD elements aren't hidden when the debug camera is enabled.
There's no tilt in the Debug camera in Unreal Engine. Best way to control it is via the keyboard + mouse. Use mouse wheel to control the movement speed, WASD for movement and Q + E to move up/down.